eludril mouthwash >> Generic drug of the Therapeutic class: Stomatology
active principles: Chlorhexidine , Chlorobutanol
- 1 Important to know about ELUDRIL ?
- 2 ELUDRIL indication and Uses
- 3 ELUDRIL Dosage
- 4 Contraindications
- 5 How it works ELUDRIL
- 6 what are the side effects of drinking mouthwash?
- 7 ELUDRIL Interactions
- 8 ELUDRIL Warnings and Precautions
- 9 Drive and use machines
- 10 ELUDRIL and PREGNANCY / BREAST FEEDING
- 11 What should I do if I miss a dose?
- 12 What happens if I overdose from ELUDRIL ?
- 13 What is Forms and Composition?
Important to know about ELUDRIL ?
It is recommended as adjunctive local treatment of oral cavity diseases and during postoperative care in odonto-stomatology.
ELUDRIL indication and Uses
- Adults and children over 12: 3 to 5 sprays per day
- Children 6 to 12 years old: 2 to 3 sprays per day
- RESERVED FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN OVER 6 YEARS OLD.
- This medication MUST NEVER BE USED in case of hypersensitivity to chlorhexidine, chlorobutanol or other constituents of the solution.
How it works ELUDRIL
No particular data.
what are the side effects of drinking mouthwash?
Risk of sensitization to one of the components of the solution.
Associations advised against
- Given the possible drug interferences (antagonism, inactivation), the simultaneous or successive use of antiseptics is disadvised (in particular the anionic compounds).
ELUDRIL Warnings and Precautions
- Do not put the product in contact with the eyes and nose.
- Do not introduce the product into the ear canal.
- If symptoms persist for more than 5 days and / or associated fever, the action to be taken should be re-evaluated.
- Prolonged use may expose staining of teeth, fillings and prostheses.
- This medicine contains an azo coloring agent (E124) and may cause allergic reactions.
Drive and use machines
ELUDRIL and PREGNANCY / BREAST FEEDING
Use with caution in pregnant or breastfeeding women, due to lack of clinical data.
What should I do if I miss a dose?
If the administration of a dose of ELUDRIL 0.5 ml / 0.5 g per 100 ml, solution for mouthwash has been forgotten
Do not take a double dose to make up for the dose you forgot to take.