All information about Antipyretics drugs from doses, side effects and warnings, as allergy medications include pediatric and antidepressant medications for adults with other medicines on the site of edrug-online.
Definition of the term Antipyretics or feverish state:
– Hyperthermia : abnormal rise in body temperature:
- -> either under the effect of an environmental hot or intense muscular work in a hot and wet environment ( heat stroke ) with overflow of the adaptive capacity of the body (skin, respiratory, cardio vascular );
- -> either (fever) during an infectious process, when taking certain drugs ( allergic reaction or not) …
- -> either immune process with release of substances which will induce a febrile response at the cerebral level (this same mechanism can be found during trauma or other brain disorders).
– Malignant hyperthermia is defined by the increase in body temperature above 40 ° C, which can quickly reach 43 ° C. Whether it occurs following an intense muscular effort or during anesthesia or medication …, it manifests itself by disorders of consciousness, relaxation or on the contrary muscular rigidity , profuse sweating , acceleration respiratory and cardiac rhythms, hypertension , kidney and liver damage …
– The evolution of a malignant hyperthermia can be fatal by cardio-respiratory failure.
– Peranesthetic malignant hyperthermia: set of exceptional, serious, poorly understood manifestations occurring during general anesthesia, induced by anesthetics and associating non-specific symptoms such as:
- -> increase in central body temperature> 43 °, increase in CO2 at the end of expiration , associated with arterial hypertension or unstable arterial pressure …,
- -> an acceleration of the heart rhythms ( tachycardia ) and respiratory (tachypnea),
- -> muscle rigidity …