- 1 Meteospasmyl Capsules indication and Uses
- 2 Meteospasmyl Capsules Dosage
- 3 How it works Meteospasmyl Capsules
- 4 Meteospasmyl Capsules Side Effects
- 5 Meteospasmyl Capsules Interactions
- 6 Meteospasmyl Capsules Warnings and Precautions
- 7 Drive and use machines
- 8 Meteospasmyl Capsules and Pregnancy / Breastfeeding
- 9 What happens if I overdose from Meteospasmyl Capsules ?
- 10 What is Forms and Composition Meteospasmyl Capsules?
Meteospasmyl Capsules indication and Uses
Symptomatic treatment of intestinal functional manifestations, particularly with meteorism.
Meteospasmyl Capsules Dosage
Oral way.RESERVED FOR ADULTS1 capsule 2 to 3 times a day at the beginning of meals or at the time of pain.
How it works Meteospasmyl Capsules
Pharmacotherapeutic group: ANTISPASMODIC MUSCULOTROPE / ANTIFLATULENT
ATC Code: A03AX08 – Other Medications for Gastrointestinal Functional Disorders
Alverine citrate is a musculotropic anti-spasmodic.
Simeticone is a physiologically inert substance and therefore has no pharmacological activity. It acts by modifying the surface tension of the gas bubbles thus causing their coalescence.
Meteospasmyl Capsules Side Effects
Due to the presence of alverine:
- rare cases of urticaria, sometimes with laryngeal edema, shock,
- rare cases of regressive liver damage at the end of treatment.
Meteospasmyl Capsules Interactions
The data available to date do not suggest the existence of clinically significant interactions.
Meteospasmyl Capsules Warnings and Precautions
Increases in ALT (Alanine Aminotransferase) and ASAT (Aspartate Aminotransferase)> 2 times the upper limit of normal (ULN) have been reported in patients receiving alverine / simeticone therapy. These increases may be associated with a concomitant elevation of total serum bilirubin.
If hepatic aminotransferases increase by> 3 times the ULN, and even more so in cases dictere, treatment with alverine / simeticone should be discontinued.
Drive and use machines
- Prevent drivers of vehicles and machinery users from the risk of drowsiness, amnesia or impaired muscle concentration or function.
- The combination with other sedative drugs should be discouraged or taken into account when driving or using machines.
If sleep time is insufficient, the risk of impaired alertness is further increased.
Meteospasmyl Capsules and Pregnancy / Breastfeeding
first trimester of pregnancy. However, in some case-control epidemiological studies, an increase in the occurrence of cleft lip and palate has been observed with benzodiazepines. According to these data, the incidence of cleft lip and palate in newborns would be less than 2/1000 after exposure to benzodiazepines during pregnancy while the expected rate in the general population is 1/1000.
If benzodiazepines are taken in high doses at 2 nd and / or 3 rd trimesters of pregnancy, a decrease in fetal active movements and a variability in fetal heart rate have been described.
Treatment with benzodiazepines at the end of pregnancy, even at low doses, may be responsible in the newborn for signs of impregnation such as axial hypotonia, sucking disorders resulting in low weight gain.
These signs are reversible, but can last 1-3 weeks depending on the half-life of the prescribed benzodiazepine. At high doses, respiratory depression or apnea, and hypothermia may occur in the newborn. In addition, a neonatal withdrawal syndrome is possible, even in the absence of signs of impregnation.
It is characterized in particular by hyperexcitability, agitation and tremulations of the newborn occurring at a distance from the delivery.
The time of onset depends on the elimination half-life of the drug and may be important when it is long.
Based on these data, as a precautionary measure, the use of alprazolam is not recommended during pregnancy, regardless of the term.
When prescribing alprazolam to a woman of childbearing potential, she should be advised of the need to contact her physician if pregnancy is planned or initiated to re-assess the benefit of the treatment.
At the end of pregnancy, if it is really necessary to start a treatment with alprazolam, avoid prescribing high doses and take into account, for surveillance of the newborn, effects previously described.
What happens if I overdose from Meteospasmyl Capsules ?
Cases of vertigo have been reported when taken at a dosage higher than that recommended.
What is Forms and Composition Meteospasmyl Capsules?
|FORMS and PRESENTATIONS|
0.25 mg scored tablet: Box of 30, in blister packs.
Hospital model: Box of 100. 0.50 mg scored tablet: Box of 30, in blister packs. Hospital model: Box of 100. Breakable tablet 1 mg: Box of 100, in blister packs.
|Alprazolam (DCI)||0.25 mg|
Excipients (common): lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, anhydrous colloidal silica, mixture of sodium docusate (85%) and sodium benzoate (15%), corn starch, magnesium stearate, aluminum erythrosine lake (cp 0 , 50 mg and 1 mg), indigo aluminum lake (cp 1 mg).
Edrug-online contains comprehensive and detailed information about drugs available in the medical field, and is divided into four sections:
- Includes a general description of the drug, its use, brand names, FAQs, and relevant news and articles
- General explanation about dealing with the medicine: how to take the medicine, the doses and times of it, the start and duration of its effectiveness, the recommended diet during the period of taking the medicine, the method of storage and storage, recommendations in cases for forgetting the dose and instructions to stop taking the drug and take additional doses.
- For pregnant and breastfeeding women, the elderly, boys and drivers, and use before surgery.
- It treats possible side effects and drug interactions that require attention and its effect on continuous use.
- The information contained in this medicine is based on medical literature, but it is not a substitute for consulting a doctor.
- Neupogen Injection Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Precautions
- Motilium (Domperidone) Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Precautions.
- Stilnox Tablets Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Precautions.
- Alodont Mouthwash Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Precautions.
- Lysanxia (Prazepam ) Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Precautions.
|meteospasmyl para que sirve|
|meteospasmyl 60 mg 300 mg|
|meteospasmyl for gas|
|meteospasmyl side effects|
|para que es meteospasmyl|
|meteospasmyl ne işe yarar|
|meteospasmyl san pablo|
|meteospasmyl alverina simeticona|
|meteospasmyl farmacias similares|
|meteospasmyl precio farmacia del ahorro|
|meteospasmyl 60 mg|
|meteospasmyl 60 mg 300 mg kapsułki 40 szt|
|meteospasmyl 60 mg 300 mg para que sirve|
|meteospasmyl alverina simeticona para que sirve|
|meteospasmyl capsule molle|
|meteospasmyl capsule side effects|
|meteospasmyl colon irritable|
|meteospasmyl douleurs abdominales|
|meteospasmyl for bloating|
|meteospasmyl for stomach flu|
|meteospasmyl for stomach pain|
|meteospasmyl generic name|
|meteospasmyl generico farmacia del ahorro|
|meteospasmyl generico precio|
|meteospasmyl how to take|
|meteospasmyl in usa|
|meteospasmyl por cuanto tiempo|
|meteospasmyl precio farmacia guadalajara|
|meteospasmyl similares precio|
|meteospasmyl tablet uses|
|meteospasmyl tablete iskustva|
|meteospasmyl untuk apa|
|meteospasmyl y alcohol|
|meteoxane ou meteospasmyl|
|c est pourquoi meteospasmyl|
|meteospasmyl 20 capsules|
|meteospasmyl 300mg side effects|
|meteospasmyl 40 capsules|
|meteospasmyl 60 mg 300 mg dosage|
|meteospasmyl 60 mg 300 mg ne için kullanılır|
|meteospasmyl 60 mg 300 mg precio|
|meteospasmyl 60 mg 300 mg yan etkileri|
|meteospasmyl 60 mg 300 mg ค อ|
|meteospasmyl 60 mg 300 mg ราคา|
|meteospasmyl active ingredient|
|meteospasmyl alverina simeticona precio|
|meteospasmyl alverina y simeticona para que sirve|
|meteospasmyl alverine citrate simethicone|
|meteospasmyl avant ou apres repas|
|meteospasmyl before or after meal|
|meteospasmyl buy in uk|
|meteospasmyl cap 60 300 mg|
|meteospasmyl cap uses|
|meteospasmyl capsulas 60 mg 300 mg|
|meteospasmyl capsulas generico|
|meteospasmyl capsule dosage|