- 1 what is cyclo 3 fort medication used for and indication?
- 2 PRESENTATION (S) AVAILABLE FOR CYCLO 3 FORT
- 3 cyclo 3 fort Dosage
- 4 cyclo 3 fort Contraindications
- 5 How To Take cyclo 3 fort ?
- 6 cyclo 3 fort mechanism of action?
- 7 How To Store cyclo 3 fort ?
- 8 cyclo 3 fort Side Effects
- 9 cyclo 3 fort Interactions
- 10 Drive and use machines
- 11 CYCLO 3 FORT Warnings and Precautions
- 12 PREGNANCY & BREAST-FEEDING & FERTILITY
- 13 What happens if I overdose from cyclo 3 fort ?
- 14 What should I do if I miss a dose?
- 15 What happens if you stop taking cyclo 3 fort ?
- 16 What is Forms and Composition ?
what is cyclo 3 fort medication used for and indication?
This medication is a venotonic (it increases the tone of the veins) and a vasculoprotector (it increases the resistance of the vessels).
Treatment of venous circulation disorders (heavy legs, pain, impatience of primary decubitus).
Treatment of bleeding (other than menstruation) during contraception with micropills or when wearing an IUD.
Used in the treatment of functional signs associated with hemorrhoidal crisis.
PRESENTATION (S) AVAILABLE FOR CYCLO 3 FORT
3 presentations are available for this drug:
- 20 ampoule (s) in brown glass of 5 ml
- 30 ampoule (s) in 5 ml amber glass
- 60 5 ml amber glass ampoule (s)
|Pharmaceutical class||not communicated|
|Active substance (s)||for a 5 ml ampoule: hesperidin methylchalcone (0.100 g), ascorbic acid (0.100 g), fluid extract of ragwort (1.5 ml titrated at 2% in total sterolic heterosides)|
|Pharmaceutical form||drinkable solution|
|Route (s) of administration||oral|
|Selling price||unregulated price|
|Social security reimbursement rate||0%|
|Laboratory (s)||Laboratory (s) manufacturer Cyclo 3 fort|
|Conditions of issue||available without prescription|
cyclo 3 fort Dosage
- In venolymphatic failure: the usual dose is 2 to 3 capsules per day.
- In proctology: 4 to 5 capsules per day.
cyclo 3 fort Contraindications
- Hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients listed in section composition.
- Iron storage disorders (thalassemia, hemochromatosis, sideroblastic anemia) due to the presence of ascorbic acid in the medicinal composition.
How To Take cyclo 3 fort ?
Method and route of administration :
- This medication is to be taken orally.
- The capsules will be taken with a glass of water.
cyclo 3 fort mechanism of action?
MEDICINES ACTING ON THE CAPILLARIES
C – CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM (ATC code: C05CX)
- ·In vitro, on isolated and perfused vein, the extract of ruscus causes rapid (5-8 minutes) substantial contraction, gradual and sustained,
- In vivo, in animals, ruscus administration produces an increase in the venous perfusion pressure. The intensity of the effect is comparable on a healthy vein and on a vein made pathological.
- The venotonic effect of ruscus is exerted by an adrenergic type mechanism, at 2 levels:
- Direct effect as an agonist of the receptor alpha-adrenergic post-junctional cell smooth vascular wall,
- ·Indirect effect by release of norepinephrine from its storage sites neural prejunctional. The intensity of the action of the ruscus is proportional to the temperature.
- In humans, this action is confirmed by the Aellig method (stereomicroscope measurement of venous compliance, assessed on a dorsal vein of the hand).
- The dose-effect relationships in a single dose, and the respective role of each constituent of the specialty on venous tone have also been demonstrated.
Action on lymphatic circulation:
- The lymphatic flow measured on the thoracic duct of the dog is increased in a significant and lasting way.
- Reduction in capillary permeability demonstrated in humans by the Landis test;
- Healthy humans, increased capillary resistance demonstrated by the method of Kramar (created using a sucker for responsible depression of the appearance of petechiae): significant increase in capillary resistance from the first hour after administration. Most of this activity can be attributed to vitamin C.
How To Store cyclo 3 fort ?
- Keep this medication out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the package after EXP. The expiration date refers to the last day of that month.
For capsules in blister packs (PVC / Aclar – Aluminum):
- “Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C”.
For capsules in bottles (glass):
- “Store at a temperature not exceeding 30 ° C”.
- For capsules in blister packs (Polyamide / Aluminum / PVC-Aluminum):
- No special storage conditions.
- Do not throw away any medicines via a wastewater treatment plant or with household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away the medicines you no longer use. These measures will help protect the environment.
cyclo 3 fort Side Effects
Adverse reactions observed in clinical studies:
The following side effects have been reported during clinical studies:
- Adverse reactions are listed using MedDRA terminology by system organ class and frequency, according to the following rules: very common (≥ 1/10); common (≥ 1/100 to <1/10); uncommon (≥ 1 / 1,000 to <1/100); rare (≥ 1 / 10,000 to <1 / 1,000); very rare (<1 / 10,000).
- The most common effects that have been reported are diarrhea and abdominal pain.
- Uncommon: Insomnia
- Rare: Nervousness
Ear and labyrinth disorders:
- Rare: Vertigo
- Rare: coldness of the extremities, venous pain
- Sometimes severe diarrhea (exposing to a risk of weight loss and electrolyte disturbances if treatment is continued), rapidly reversible on discontinuation of treatment ( see section Warnings and precautions for use ).
- Uncommon: Dyspepsia, Nausea
- Rare: gastrointestinal disturbances, aphthous stomatitis
- Rare: alanine aminotransferase increased
Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders:
- Uncommon: Erythema, Pruritus
Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders:
- Uncommon: muscle contracture, painful extremities
Adverse reactions reported during spontaneous notification (frequency: not known):
- In some cases (or in some patients) microscopic colitis mainly of the lymphocytic type and reversible has been identified .
Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders:
- Cases of maculopapular erythema and urticaria have been reported.
cyclo 3 fort Interactions
Use of other drugs:
- If you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Drive and use machines
- Not applicable.
- CYCLO 3 FORT, capsule contains: orange yellow S (E110).
- This medication contains an azo coloring agent (Orange yellow S, E110) and may cause allergic reactions.
CYCLO 3 FORT Warnings and Precautions
Take special care with CYCLO 3 FORT, oral solution in ampoules:
- If you have diarrhea: stop your treatment and tell your doctor.
- If the discomfort and / or the fragility of the vessels do not improve after 15 days of treatment, consult your doctor.
- If the hemorrhoidal disorders persist after a few days of treatment, it is essential to consult your doctor.
This medicine contains sucrose and sorbitol. Its use is not recommended in patients with fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome or sucrase / isomaltase deficiency (rare hereditary diseases).
This medicine can harm your teeth when taken for a long time (eg 2 weeks or more).
This medicine contains small amounts of ethanol (alcohol), less than 100 mg per ampoule.
Precautions for use
- In the event of nausea or stomach pain, it is advisable to take the product at the start of a meal.
- This drug has all its effectiveness when it is associated with a healthy lifestyle. Avoid exposure to the sun, heat, prolonged standing, excess weight.
- Walking and possibly wearing suitable stockings promotes blood circulation.
- Due to the presence of vitamin C, avoid taking this medication after 4 p.m.
- This medication contains 1.810 g of sucrose per ampoule which must be taken into account in the daily ration. In case of low sugar diet or in case of diabetes.
- This medicine contains small amounts of ethanol (alcohol), less than 100 mg per ampoule.
PREGNANCY & BREAST-FEEDING & FERTILITY
- There are limited data from the use of CYCLO 3 FORT in pregnant women. Studies in animals have not produced any direct or indirect harmful effects on reproduction (see section Preclinical safety data). As a precaution, it is best to avoid the use of CYCLO 3 FORT during pregnancy.
Feeding with milk
- It is not known whether the metabolites of CYCLO 3 FORT are excreted in human milk. A risk to newborns / infants cannot be excluded. As a precaution, CYCLO 3 FORT should not be used during breast-feeding.
- There is no fertility data available.
What happens if I overdose from cyclo 3 fort ?
- No case of overdose has been reported. However, excessive doses of ascorbic acid can lead to hemolytic anemia in subjects deficient in G6PD.
- Management : In case of overdose, symptomatic treatment should be administered.
What should I do if I miss a dose?
Do not take a double dose to make up for the single dose you forgot to take.
What happens if you stop taking cyclo 3 fort ?
- Not applicable.
- Not applicable.
If you have further questions on the use of this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
What is Forms and Composition ?
Appearance and shape
- Capsule. Opaque yellow body and opaque orange cap.
- Bottle (glass) of 30 capsules.
- CYCLO 3 FORT, oral solution in ampoules, box of 30 self-breaking 5 ml ampoules
- CYCLO 3 FORT, capsule, box of 30
- CYCLO 3 FORT, capsule, box of 60
cyclo 3 fort composition
What does CYCLO 3 FORT contain, oral solution in ampoules?
Ruscus aculeatus fluid extract titrated to 2 percent total sterolic heterosides: 1,500 ml
Hesperidin methyl chalcone: 0.100 g
Ascorbic acid: 0.100 g
- for a 5 ml ampoule.
- Sucrose, 95 ° ethyl alcohol, glycerol, 70 percent sorbitol (non-crystallizable), citric acid monohydrate, sodium chloride, orange alcoholate, spirit lemon (1) , purified water.
- (1) Composition of spirit lemon flavor: product containing the deterpenated part of compound lemon oil, obtained by a physical process using alcohol and water.
Edrug-online contains comprehensive and detailed information about drugs available in the medical field, and is divided into four sections:
- Includes a general description of the drug, its use, brand names, FAQs, and relevant news and articles
- General explanation about dealing with the medicine: how to take the medicine, the doses and times of it, the start and duration of its effectiveness, the recommended diet during the period of taking the medicine, the method of storage and storage, recommendations in cases for forgetting the dose and instructions to stop taking the drug and take additional doses.
- For pregnant and breastfeeding women, the elderly, boys and drivers, and use before surgery.
- It treats possible side effects and drug interactions that require attention and its effect on continuous use.
- The information contained in this medicine is based on medical literature, but it is not a substitute for consulting a doctor.