Antarene gel english Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Precautions & Warnings
- 1 Important to know about Antarene ?
- 2 Antarene indication and Uses
- 3 ANTARENE Dosage
- 4 How it works ANTARENE
- 5 ANTARENE Side Effects
- 6 ANTARENE Interactions
- 7 ANTARENE Warnings and Precautions
- 8 Drive and use machines
- 9 ANTARENE and PREGNANCY / BREAST FEEDING / FERTILITY
- 10 What is Forms and Composition ANTARENE?
Important to know about Antarene ?
It is indicated, in the adult (over 15 years), in local treatment of short duration:
- mild sprain injuries, bruises,
- tendinitis (inflammation of the tendons).
Antarene indication and Uses
- Symptomatic treatment in benign traumatology: sprains, bruises.
- Symptomatic treatment of superficial tendinitis
– This medicine is against-indicated in the following situations:
- . history of allergy to ibuprofen and similar activity substances such as NSAIDs, aspirin
- . history of allergy to one of the excipients
- . damaged skin, whatever the lesion: oozing dermatitis, eczema, infected lesion, burn or wound,
- . from the 6th month of pregnancy: during the third trimester, all prostaglandin synthesis inhibitors may expose: the fetus to cardiopulmonary toxicity (pulmonary arterial hypertension with premature closure of the ductus arteriosus), renal dysfunction up to at a renal failure with oligoamnios, the mother and the child, at the end of pregnancy, to a possible lengthening of the bleeding time. The prescription of NSAID is contraindicated from the 6th month.
– Do not apply on the mucous membranes or on the eyes.
- Breast-feeding: NSAIDs passing into breast milk, as a precaution, should be avoided in women who are breastfeeding.
How it works ANTARENE
NON-STEROIDAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY IN TOPIC.
(M: muscle and skeleton).
- Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug of the propionic group derived from aryl-carboxylic acid.
- As a gel for cutaneous application, it has an anti-inflammatory and analgesic activity.
ANTARENE Side Effects
· Adverse reactions related to the route of administration: local cutaneous reactions of hypersensitivity type pruritus or localized erythema.
· Hypersensitivity reactions:
- respiratory: the onset of asthma attack may be related in some subjects to an allergy to aspirin or to an NSAID .
- General: anaphylactic type reactions.
· Other systemic effects of NSAIDs: they depend on the transdermal passage of the active ingredient and therefore on the amount of gel applied, the surface treated, the degree of cutaneous integrity, the duration of treatment and the use or not of an occlusive dressing (digestive, renal effects).
Due to the low systemic passage during normal gel use, drug interactions reported for oral ibuprofen are unlikely.
ANTARENE Warnings and Precautions
- · In the absence of specific safety studies in children, this medicinal product is reserved for adults (over 15 years of age).
- · Do not apply to mucous membranes or eyes.
- · The appearance of a skin reaction after application of the gel requires the immediate cessation of treatment.
- · The wearing of gloves by the physiotherapist masseur, in case of intensive use, is recommended.
Drive and use machines
ANTARENE and PREGNANCY / BREAST FEEDING / FERTILITY
By extrapolation with other routes of administration:
In the human species, no particular malformative effect has been reported. However, further epidemiological studies are needed to confirm the absence of risk.
During the third trimester, all prostaglandin synthesis inhibitors may exhibit:
- fetus with cardiopulmonary toxicity (pulmonary arterial hypertension with premature closure of the ductus arteriosus), renal dysfunction up to renal failure with oligoamnios;
- the mother and the child, at the end of pregnancy, to a possible lengthening of the bleeding time.
In addition to extremely limited obstetric use and that warrant specialized supervision, the prescription of NSAIDs should be considered only if necessary during the first 5 months of pregnancy. It is contraindicated from the 6the month.
Rinse thoroughly with water.
What is Forms and Composition ANTARENE?
|p 50 g||p 100 g|
|Ibuprofen (INN)||2.5 g||5 g|
- Excipients: hyetellose, sodium hydroxide, benzyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, purified water.
Edrug-online contains comprehensive and detailed information about drugs available in the medical field, and is divided into four sections:
- Includes a general description of the drug, its use, brand names, FAQs, and relevant news and articles
- General explanation about dealing with the medicine: how to take the medicine, the doses and times of it, the start and duration of its effectiveness, the recommended diet during the period of taking the medicine, the method of storage and storage, recommendations in cases for forgetting the dose and instructions to stop taking the drug and take additional doses.
- For pregnant and breastfeeding women, the elderly, boys and drivers, and use before surgery.
- It treats possible side effects and drug interactions that require attention and its effect on continuous use.
- The information contained in this medicine is based on medical literature, but it is not a substitute for consulting a doctor.