PIASCLEDINE Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Precautions & Warnings
active ingredients:Total avocado-soya unsaponifiable extract ,
Corresponding to:Avocado oil ,Soybean oil
- 1 what is piascledine ?
- 2 What is Piascledine used for and indication?
- 3 piascledine 200 mg /300 mg dosage
- 4 Contraindications
- 5 How it works ?
- 6 What are the side effects of Piascledine?
- 7 PIASCLEDINE Interactions
- 8 Warnings and Precautions
- 9 Drive and use machines
- 10 PIASCLEDINE and PREGNANCY / BREAST FEEDING / FERTILITY
- 11 What happens if I overdose from PIASCLEDINE ?
- 12 What is Forms and Composition?
what is piascledine ?
- This medicine is indicated for symptomatic treatment (pain and functional impairment) with delayed effect of hip and knee osteoarthritis.
- This medicine is indicated as an adjunct to certain gum diseases.
What is Piascledine used for and indication?
- In rheumatology : symptomatic treatment with delayed effect of osteoarthritis of the hip and knee.
- In stomatology : adjunctive treatment of periodontal disease.
piascledine 200 mg /300 mg dosage
Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as directed by your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. Check with your doctor or pharmacist or nurse if in doubt.
- The recommended dose is 1 capsule per day in the middle of a meal.
- The capsule is swallowed as is, with a large glass of water.
Frequency of administration
- Daily and in the middle of a meal.
- For a good use of this medicine, it is essential to submit to regular medical supervision.
If you take more PIASCLEDINE 300 mg than you should have:
- Immediately consult your doctor or pharmacist.
If you forget to take PIASCLEDINE 300 mg:
- Do not take a double dose to make up for the dose you forgot to take.
If you stop taking PIASCLEDINE 300 mg:
- Not applicable.
If you have any further questions on the use of this medicine, ask your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for further information.
- History of allergic reactions with any component of the product.
How it works ?
ARTHROSIS: Pharmacotherapeutic group: Other anti-inflammatory and antirheumatic agents, nonsteroidal, ATC code: M01AX26.
PARODONTOPATHIES (A: digestive tract and metabolism)
A trophic goal.
What are the side effects of Piascledine?
Few lipid-like regurgitations that can be avoided by taking the capsule in the middle of the meal.
Rare reactions of hypersensitivity.
- Exceptional liver damage with elevation of transaminases, alkaline phosphatase, bilirubin and gamma GT.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: diarrhea and eczastralgia (unknown frequency).
Declaration of suspected untoward effects
Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients listed under Composition .
Warnings and Precautions
Precautions for use
- IF IN DOUBT, DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST FOR ADVICE.
- DO NOT LEAVE THIS MEDICINE WITHIN THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Drive and use machines
PIASCLEDINE and PREGNANCY / BREAST FEEDING / FERTILITY
PIASCLEDINE in Pregnancy
- Animal data have not shown teratogenic effects.
- In clinical trials, there are currently no data of sufficient relevance to evaluate a potential malformative or foetotoxic effect of PIASCLEDINE 300 mg when administered during pregnancy.
- As a result, the use of this drug is not recommended during pregnancy.
PIASCLEDINE in feeding
- In the absence of data on the excretion of PIASCLEDINE 300 mg or its metabolites in breast milk, a risk to neonates / infants can not be ruled out.
- This medicine should not be used while breastfeeding.
PIASCLEDINE in Fertility
- Animal data have shown high pre-implantation and early post-implantation losses at high doses.
What happens if I overdose from PIASCLEDINE ?
What is Forms and Composition?
Total extract of unsaponifiable avocado-soya: 300.00 mg
CORRESPONDING TO :
- Unsaponifiable avocado oil: 100.00 mg
- Unsaponifiable soybean oil: 200.00 mg
For a capsule.
- Anhydrous colloidal silica (Aerosil 200), butylated hydroxytoluene
- Composition of the capsule shell: gelatin, polysorbate 80, titanium dioxide, erythrosine, yellow iron oxide.
Edrug-online contains comprehensive and detailed information about drugs available in the medical field, and is divided into four sections:
- Includes a general description of the drug, its use, brand names, FAQs, and relevant news and articles
- General explanation about dealing with the medicine: how to take the medicine, the doses and times of it, the start and duration of its effectiveness, the recommended diet during the period of taking the medicine, the method of storage and storage, recommendations in cases for forgetting the dose and instructions to stop taking the drug and take additional doses.
- For pregnant and breastfeeding women, the elderly, boys and drivers, and use before surgery.
- It treats possible side effects and drug interactions that require attention and its effect on continuous use.
- The information contained in this medicine is based on medical literature, but it is not a substitute for consulting a doctor.