gaviscon drug >> Generic drug of the Therapeutic class: Gastro-Entero-Hepatology Active ingredients: Alginic…
sodium bicarbonate mechanism of action
- Pharmacotherapeutic group: HEMODIALYSIS AND HEMOFILTRATION SOLUTIONS ATC code: B05ZB HOSPASOL 167 mmol / l is pharmacologically inactive.
- Sodium bicarbonate is used to maintain the acid-base balance.
- Biofiltration Without Acetate is a hemodialysis technique combining a dialysate without buffer (that is to say without sodium bicarbonate or acetate), with an injectable solution of sterile and pyrogen-free sodium bicarbonate (to maintain the balance acid-base of the patient).
- Continuous Veno-Venous Hemofiltration Without Acetate is a hemofiltration technique combining a buffer-free substitution solution (that is to say without sodium bicarbonate or acetate), with an injectable solution of sterile and pyrogen-free sodium bicarbonate ( for the maintenance of
sodium bicarbonate indication
HOSPASOL 167 mml / l is indicated for the hemodialysis technique:
- Biofiltration Without Acetate (AFB) or for Continuous Veno-Venous Hemofiltration Without Acetate (AFCVVH) in patients with renal insufficiency on dialysis.
- This solution is used to replace the loss of bicarbonate occurring during Acetate-Free Biofiltration or during Acetate-Free Continuous Veno-Venous Hemofiltration and to restore the patient’s alkaline reserve which is diminished in renal failure.