The text below is about the active substance Choline salicylate.
Choline salicylate is a very water-soluble compound which is rapidly absorbed by the mucosa; its analgesic effect manifests itself in a few minutes.
What is choline salicylate used for?
- mouth ulcers.
- infections of the oral cavity,
- postoperative care in stomatology.
How do you use choline salicylate gel?
- Choline Salicylate + Lidocaine helps relieve pain and inflammation caused by mouth ulcers, sore gums and denture irritation.
- Apply it over the affected area with a clean fingertip, three to four times a day or as directed by your doctor.
- Stop using this medicine and inform your doctor if any irritation occurs.
What class of drug is choline salicylate?
Medicines containing the active substance alone (0)
Medicines containing the active substance in combination (1)