berocca tablets >> Generic Drug Class Drug: Metabolic and nutritional active ingredients: Thiamine , …
The text below is about the active substance ascorbic acid.
ascorbic acid how does it work
- VITAMIN C ATC code: A11GA01 (A: digestive system and metabolism) Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin.
- Vitamin C deficiency causes scurvy which manifests itself in adults by gingivitis accompanied by bleeding at various locations.
- Vitamin C is also involved in various cellular redox reactions. i
ascorbic acid indications
- Treatment of scurvy.
- A vitamin dose (10 to 50 mg / 24 hours): prophylaxis of states of deficiency which may appear in an unbalanced or insufficient diet.
- At a high dose (of the order of 500 mg / 24 hours): traditionally used as an adjuvant treatment for flu-like conditions, coryzas, asthenias.
What products contain ascorbic acid?
Generic Drug Class Drug: Anesthesia, resuscitation, analgesic active ingredients: retinol , cholecalciferol , …
Therapeutic class: gastroenteropancreatic Hepatologyactive ingredients: Sachet A: Macrogol 3350 , sodium sulphate…