MEDIATOR Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Precautions & Warnings
- 1 [highlight]MEDIATOR indication and Uses[/highlight]
- 2 [highlight]MEDIATOR Dosage[/highlight]
- 3 [highlight]How it works MEDIATOR[/highlight]
- 4 [highlight]MEDIATOR Side Effects[/highlight]
- 5 [highlight]MEDIATOR Interactions[/highlight]
- 6 [highlight]MEDIATOR Warnings and Precautions[/highlight]
- 7 [highlight]Drive and use machines[/highlight]
- 8 [highlight]MEDIATOR and PREGNANCY / BREAST FEEDING / FERTILITY[/highlight]
- 9 [highlight]What happens if I overdose from MEDIATOR ?[/highlight]
- 10 [highlight]What is Forms and Composition MEDIATOR ?[/highlight]
[highlight]MEDIATOR indication and Uses[/highlight]
MEDIATOR,Adapted diet adjunct in diabetics with overweight.
The dosage is usually 3 tablets a day. This dosage may be prescribed from the outset or progressively achieved as follows:
- 1 st week: 1 tablet daily, during dinner;
- 2nd week: 2 tablets daily, 1 during lunch, 1 during dinner;
- From the 3 rd week: 3 tablets per day, 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner.
Depending on the biological results, the dosage can be decreased to 2 tablets per day, or even 1 tablet per day.
In combination with a suitable diet, Mediator is an adjuvant treatment: regular clinical and biological monitoring of each patient will be established.
[highlight]How it works MEDIATOR[/highlight]
Pharmacotherapeutic group: other antidiabetics except insulin
ATC Code: A10BX06
Picks of action on carbohydrate metabolism:
In animals, the following effects have been observed:
- Facilitating the penetration and cellular use of glucose (rat);
- Decreased hyperglycemia in the diabetic rat (insulin proprio or not), decreased hyperglycemia (measured by HPO area) in the rabbit.
Mediator has no action on insulin secretion; the occurrence of hypoglycemia is unlikely.
Additional effect of Picks:
A decrease in serum uric acid level of approximately 14% was observed in patients with hyperuricemic obesity treated with Pediatric in combination with a suitable diet.
[highlight]MEDIATOR Side Effects[/highlight]
The following side effects have been observed:
- Digestive disorders (nausea, vomiting, gastralgia, diarrhea), asthenia, drowsiness or dizziness. However, they are observed more particularly at dosages greater than 3 tablets per day and vary according to the individual susceptibilities;
- Very rare cases of anaphylactic reactions, hypotension, shock, skin rash, urticaria, Quicke’s edema;
Elevation of liver enzymes, hepatitis (very rare).
Confusion, cognitive function disorders: Tempo-spatial disorientation, behavioral disorders: agitation, delirium, hallucinations perception disorders (very rare).
[highlight]MEDIATOR Warnings and Precautions[/highlight]
The metabolic disorders associated with a treatment with Picks are mainly observed in adults. Prescription Mediator is not justified in children.
If, after a period of administration of a few months (3 to 6 months), a satisfactory decrease in serum glucose concentrations is not obtained, additional or different therapeutic means should be considered.
The attention of athletes will be drawn to the fact that this specialty contains an active ingredient that can induce a positive reaction tests conducted during doping controls.
Due to the presence of sucrose, this drug should not be used in cases of fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome or sucrase-isomaltase deficiency.
[highlight]Drive and use machines[/highlight]
Drivers’ attention is drawn to the drowsiness that may occur when using this medication.
[highlight]MEDIATOR and PREGNANCY / BREAST FEEDING / FERTILITY[/highlight]
- Studies in animals have not shown any teratogenic effect. In the absence of teratogenic effect in animals, a malformative effect in the human species is not expected. Indeed, to date, the substances responsible for malformations in the human species have proved teratogenic in animals in well conducted studies on two species.
- Clinically, there are currently no data of sufficient relevance to evaluate the possible malformative or foetotoxic effect of benfluorex when administered during pregnancy.
- Therefore, as a precaution, it is best not to use this medicine during pregnancy. In case of accidental exposure, this treatment should be discontinued.
- In the absence of data on the passage of benfluorex in breast milk, this drug is not recommended during breastfeeding
[highlight]What happens if I overdose from MEDIATOR ?[/highlight]
In case of massive absorption, the treatment will only be symptomatic: stomach lavage, osmotic diuresis, correction of possible electrolyte disorders, monitoring of blood pressure, state of consciousness as well as respiratory and cardiac functions.
[highlight]What is Forms and Composition MEDIATOR ?[/highlight]
MEDIATOR 150 mg, coated tablet, pack of 100
Visitors also see it
- Atarax Hydroxyzine Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Precautions
- Previscan (Fluindione) Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Precautions
- Pariet Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Precautions & Warnings
- Thiovalone Suspension Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Precautions
- Hexaquine Tablets Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Precautions
Edrug-online contains comprehensive and detailed information about drugs available in the medical field, and is divided into four sections:
- Includes a general description of the drug, its use, brand names, FAQs, and relevant news and articles
- General explanation about dealing with the medicine: how to take the medicine, the doses and times of it, the start and duration of its effectiveness, the recommended diet during the period of taking the medicine, the method of storage and storage, recommendations in cases for forgetting the dose and instructions to stop taking the drug and take additional doses.
- For pregnant and breastfeeding women, the elderly, boys and drivers, and use before surgery.
- It treats possible side effects and drug interactions that require attention and its effect on continuous use.
- The information contained in this medicine is based on medical literature, but it is not a substitute for consulting a doctor.
|mediator vs arbitrator|
|divorce mediator near me|
|mediator for divorce near me|
|mediator vs moderator|
|mediator near me|
|mediator in law|
|mediator in court|
|mediator of inflammation|
|mediator for child custody|
|mediator divorce cost|
|mediator for custody|
|mediator and arbitrator|
|mediator family law|
|mediator release test|
|mediator definition law|
|mediator and moderator|
|mediator for child support|
|mediator in spanish|
|mediator for family court|
|mediator as a career|
|mediator in a sentence|
|mediator law group|
|mediator in statistics|
|mediator variable example|
|jesus as mediator|
|mediator in psychology|
|mediator in business|
|mediator by meg cabot|
|mediator meg cabot|
|family mediator near me|
|mediator opening statement|
|mediator definition psychology|
|mediator training near me|
|mediator divorce california|
|mediator for child|
|mediator for divorce|
|mediator services near me|
|mediator peter abraham|
|mediator design pattern|
|mediator personality jobs|
|mediator vs moderator variable|
|mediator jobs near me|
|marriage mediator near me|
|mediator for separation|
|mediator los angeles|
|mediator legal definition|
|mediator analysis spss|
|mediator lawyer near me|
|mediator at work|
|mediator in the bible|
|mediator between god and man|
|mediator training florida|
|mediator or arbitrator|
|mediators beyond borders|
|mediator training georgia|
|mediator pattern c#|
|mediator in transcription|
|mediator colorado springs|
|mediator new york|
|mediator job description|
|mediator in research|
|mediator for hire|
|mediator bible definition|